Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides Domain Access mappers for the Feeds module. Once you've created domains in domain access module settings you will be able to map to them in the feeds module mapping settings. In your .csv file, please use "1" to attach nodes to domains.
Check out the screenshot to view an example.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export
- Reported installs: 589 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,617
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: July 10, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.