This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The domain content types module is add on for Domain Access which allows you restrict access to content type creation forms based on active domain.
e.g. I want users to be able to create pages on domain x and y, but not on domain z
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control
- Reported installs: 400 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,027
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.