The domain content types module is add on for Domain Access which allows you restrict access to content type creation forms based on active domain.
e.g. I want users to be able to create pages on domain x and y, but not on domain z
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control
- Reported installs: 467 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,467
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.