Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides a simple way to override block titles for a given domain when using Domain Access. This is handy when admins that maintain content for a particular domain want to change or remove the title of a given block without affecting the title for other domains.
To use it, simply edit any block. From the block configuration page, underneath "Block Title" will be a "Block Title Overide For [Domain Name]". To choose the domain, you must be on the desired domain at the time of editing the block.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 88 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 828
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.