This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
It's very unlikely any new features will be added to this module. Bug fixes can still be reported though. I can suggest the excellent alternative Facebook Status which seems to do a bit of the same thing.
The dodge module mimics the Twitter functionality in a very basic way.
Users can publish what they're doing, how they feel, their state (= dodge)...
For each user a for in provided in a new category where he/she can set his state. State can be one of a list of predefined stated (provided by the webmaster) or a state typed in by the user in a free text box.
A history of user states is kept so you can always see what someone's states was some time ago. The size of the history can be set.
A few blocks are provided:
- Most popular dodges.
- Most recent dodges.
- On a profile page: the user's history.
- On every page: your own history (if you are logged in).
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Community
- Downloads: 1,156
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.