Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module takes almost all of the hassle out of denormalizing nodes for high-performance sites. See the included dna_demo module as a simple example of the how the API works.
Specifically, this module handles the following difficult issues for denormalizing nodes:
- Indexing existing nodes
- Recording batch updates from the content administration interface
- Recording changes that result from comments being posted
With the exception of the included demonstration module, this module only provides an API and status overview.
Development of this module is sponsored by Four Kitchens.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Developer
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,957
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!