This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The DITA integration module is a package of building blocks for sites that want to integrate with a DITA based single sourced documentation workflow. Most likely you won't use all of the submodules in 1 project. The project contains submodules that let you:
- Upload dita tasks/concepts/documents
- Use graphmind to build DITA maps in a mindmap interface
- Create relationship tables in the DITA map generated in Graphmind with Drupal's taxonomy
- Convert your dita documentations into xhtml or pdf2, or download them in tar.gz
- Schedule conversions in the DITA Open Toolkit, and have them run on cron, or run them immediately with a simple command in command line.
- With the DITA feeds plugin, you can add a directory, from where any new DITA topics will be crawled.
- With the Simple Dita Forms submodule, you can build simple tasks and concepts with a form.
- Simple DITA Forms can also serve as a model of how you can build your own custom forms in CCK and than export them in DITA XML
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,835
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.