This is a simple module that add ability to override the default #resizable property of textarea fields. By default, all textareas are resizable. This module allows you to disable this feature on each field.
- Install module as default;
- Edit the textarea field then you will see the option "Disable #resizable property of this textarea";
- If this field is of type Long text and summary, a new option called "Disable on its summary too" will be appears below.
NOTE: This module currently only working for Field API fields.
Developed and maintained by FISQUA.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 248 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,851
- Last modified: 27 March 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.