This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The module provides a configuration form that allows setting up a list of forms that should be excluded from the dirtyForms behavior.
The Dirty Forms module requires the onBeforeUnload API.
dirtyForms behavior details:
The following element types are processed (unless they are excluded):
- Form elements of type text, password, textarea, select, radio, checkbox and hidden.
The following elements are excluded from processing:
- Forms and form elements that have the CSS class 'dirtyforms-exclude'.
- Forms with no id attribute.
- Form elements with no name attribute, because are considered client-side elements (ie. these elements are not sent to the server).
- Form elements of type submit, button, reset, image and file.
Forms and form elements added or removed dynamically, if not excluded by any of the above mentioned rules, are considered dirty.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 80 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,857
- Last modified: 28 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.