Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Adding width and height attributes to <img> tags is important in order to help the browser more quickly and properly render a page; however, it can also be a little annoying, especially if you have many images. This input filter will find <img> tags in content which lack width and height attributes and attempt to add them automatically, if the image is stored on the same server.
The functionality of this input filter is somewhat eclipsed by the Image Resize Filter; however, that filter does many other things besides, so Dimensions is a good choice if just this functionality is desired.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 544
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!