DigiD stands for Digital Identity and is a system shared between cooperating governmental agencies, allowing to digitally authenticate the identity of a person who applies for a transaction service via internet. With increasing numbers of public authority offices implementing the DigiD system, it is easy to begin using their range of electronic services after first choosing your own login code (user's name and password) at www.digid.nl. In short: DigiD provides users with a personalised login code for the full spectrum of contact with various governmental bodies.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 1,887
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.