Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides an easy framework to add Digg buttons and Digg widgets to your page. Digg buttons help drive traffic to your content by allowing easy Digging and submission into the Digg ecosystem. Digg widgets allow you to supplement your content with the top stories from Digg either through the lens of your site or through a specific area or topic from Digg.
Out of the box, it allows you to:
- Place yellow smart Digg buttons in the three size options: compact, medium and large. The yellow smart Digg buttons can tell if a web page has been Dugg or not and displays the proper number count.
- Generate a customized Digg widget with different placement options. The widget generator can show the most Dugg content by domain, topic, search term or even show a particular user’s Dugg stories. After selecting the type of content to display, it’s easy to save that state and decide where to position it on a page.
The DiggABLE module is developed and maintained by Digg Inc. and will be updated regularly as new capabilities are introduced onto the Digg platform.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Community
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,787
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!