This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Technical terms are often not included in normal dictionaries, or aren't translated correctly. The dictionary module allows the setup of a dictionary for such terms.
A live demo (running on Drupal 7) is available at http://www.happyfolding.com/dictionary (for origami terms).
- Create custom languages and items to translate, then translate items to the created languages.
- Supports multiple translations of the same item (synonyms).
- Template files for the dictionary page and dictionary term pages included to allow easy customisation of the display.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,566
- Last modified: 26 May 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.