Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Since the release of this module there are now new ways to do this. Please don't use this module unless you're willing to maintain it, if that's the case, please contact me.
Dialog Node is a very simple module that allows you to load a node in a Dialog Window. You'll need to install first Dialog API
The syntax is very easy:
<a href="node/3552/nojs/full" class="ctools-use-dialog">Open Node 3552 in "full" Mode</a> <a href="node/3552/nojs" class="ctools-use-dialog">Open Node 3552 in "simple" Mode</a>
This is a very simple module that it won't go further, take it as some kind of utility or even as an example module. If you want to do something fancy, you can do so by reading the source code and creating your own module, is very easy. It does not support url aliases.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,152
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!