This module adds a contextual link to every form that lets you easily find out form's ID, name of hook_form_FORM_ID_alter() hook and print out form's variables. The module is a successor of Get Form ID (https://www.drupal.org/project/get_form_id) which is deprecated from now on.
By hovering over any form you will see a contextual link available. By expanding the link you will see the form ID. Click on the link and you will see a modal window with copyable form id and hook_form_FORM_ID_alter() hook suggestion.
Video on how to use it: https://youtu.be/CtWforq-iQQ
Created and sponsored by Tim Kamanin (TimOnWeb Drupal development).
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer, Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Reported installs: 106 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,947
- Last modified: 21 April 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.