This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module creates a user for each role on a site. The user's password is always the same as the name of the role.
This module is only ever designed to be run on development sites. Don't enable this module on production or any other site which doesn't use other means for restricting access.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,885
- Last modified: December 7, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.