When developing Drupal sites, we are often switching between development versions and a production site. Since they normally look identical, it is easy to get confused as to which host we are on. This utility displays a small banner to indicate the host of a site, as a reminder to where you are.
You may specify a host name to be associated with the devel, stage, and test types. You may select which banners to use from five default sets, or add your own custom set of banners.
The Environment Indicator module performs a similar function. This module uses images for banners, and can be configured entirely from the config screen.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 39 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,966
- Last modified: June 6, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.