Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Sometimes you want to be able to give simple URL access to content that would not normally be available to a particular user (or perhaps someone not even registered with the site).
Deep link module allows the direct access to a specific item of content under certain circumstances and limitations. Such as one-off or time-limited deeplinks.
The deeplink module provides a framework for generating special URLs which can be inserted into emails that allow access to a content item or page, and tracks the uses of that link.
The controls that go with deeplink provide the means by which users are selected, one allows selection by user - so only users will receive the deeplink and only those users will be able to use it; and by email: this allows you to enter a set of email addresses that will be sent the deeplink URL. Obviously this one is more limited in that unregistered users can look at the content.
Other controls, for example to select by role, could be built.
1. Install module and the Controls module.
- generating one-time or time limited login access for specified entity,
The maintainers can be contacted for paid customizations of this module as well as Drupal consulting and development.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display
- Reported installs: 83 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,253
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!