Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
DeDS is a Device Detection Service that uses your browser User Agent header to reveal the identity of your browser and the capabilities it has. It is designed to be used to identify mobile devices like iPhone/iOS, Android, Nokia and others using the WURFL library. You can run DeDS yourself or use a hosted DeDS.
This module provides:
- An administration page to store the DeDS URI and cache lifetime
- A PHP class for connecting, querying and caching results from DeDS
- A README.txt showing you how to use the class
This is for developers who want to get up and running with Drupal and DeDS quickly and don't want to reinvent the wheel.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Mobile, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 742
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.