This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
Decisions is a replacement for poll.module and provides advanced voting systems and decision-making tools. It aims to enable groups to take decisions online in a manner that replicates and augments what is possible in face-to-face meeting.
- Variable voting algorithms: Basic polls, Approval Voting, Borda Count, Condorcet (new!), and Instant-Runoff Voting. It's easy to add more algorithms through a well defined API.
- Vote management: view each user's vote, delete all votes, or restrict the poll to a list of users.
- Time management: schedule when to open or close the poll, and choose when to show results.
- Quorum: requiring X number or percentage of voters for a decision to be valid.
- Electoral lists: allows you to restrict the voting to a role and disallow "packing the vote" (new users do not get to vote if they register after the beginning of the vote period).
- i18n: translated into 2 languages in addition to english (french and german) other contributions welcome!
Decisions depends on VotingAPI.
Currently active maintainers:
Other contributors are welcomed, please contact me if you have contributed significantly in the issue queue and want commit access.
Decisions' maintenance and development is sponsored by Koumbit.org.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 128 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,867
- Last modified: March 14, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.