Part of the Debut features set, Debut Event provides an event content type, calendar displays, and associated views, contexts, and Media module integration.
Like all Debut features, Debut Event can be integrated either as a stand-alone feature to quickly add event functionality to any Drupal site or as part of a Drupal distribution. Debut Event is used in the Open Outreach Drupal distribution aimed at nonprofits.
You have two options for installing Debut Event:
- Debut Event is used in the Open Outreach Drupal distribution aimed at nonprofits, so you can install it as part of Open Outreach.
- Install manually along with the dependencies listed below.
- Event content type with date field.
- Calendar view with upcoming events block and RSS feed.
- Event vocabulary for event types.
- iCal support.
- Integration with Pathauto.
- Menu item for events calendar.
- Context handling of breadcrumbs, active menu, and block display.
- User permissions.
- Includes an image field as well as a media field using the Media module.
- Apps compatible
- Better Exposed Filters
- Date iCal