Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Part of the Debut features set, Debut Comment provides some of the most commonly needed functionality for handling user comments.
Like all Debut features, Debut Comment can be integrated either as a stand-alone feature to quickly add comment-related functionality to any Drupal site or as part of a Drupal distribution. Debut Comment is used in the Open Outreach Drupal distribution aimed at nonprofits.
You have two options for installing Debut Comment:
- Debut Comment is used in the Open Outreach Drupal distribution aimed at nonprofits, so you can install it as part of Open Outreach.
- Install manually along with the dependencies listed below.
- Comment notification using the Comment Notify module.
- CAPTCHAs on comment forms for spam prevention using the Captcha module.
- Login enhancements using Logintoboggan.
- User permissions.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Features Package
- Reported installs: 435 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,574
- Last modified: February 28, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.