Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Wondering why your views run so slow? Why after switching to InnoDB, MySQL isn't running any better? This module has the answers!
It will show what CCK columns get used in a view filter or relationship and give you the option to add an index on it so the views query will run faster. Also can add indexes to core modules that could use one.
Ability to convert your database from MyISAM to InnoDB in order to eliminate table locks on data writes.
Are half your tables latin1_swedish_ci and the other half utf8_general_ci? Use this to change them all to utf8_general_ci.
Have you never edited your my.conf file? This will give you hints at what values to tweak in order to get MySQL running better. Special thanks to MySQL Tuner, since this part of the module is a port of that project.
- Figure out which experimental indexes are good & which ones are bad
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Performance and Scalability, Views
- Reported installs: 473 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,120
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!