database Change Management (dbCM) lets user to compare the changes made in local database over a period of time.
During drupal development, the changes are made in database. To deploy these changes on the production server, user has to either dump complete database on the production server or manullay make the setting on the production server. Using dbCM, user can find all the database changes made between the time period. Before start of development, user can take snapshot of the database. After completion of development, user can find the changes with previously saved snapshot of database. It will list sql queries as the changes made to the database.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Utility
- Downloads: 787
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.