This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Project merged into Drupal Tweaks module
Please use following module instead:
This module allow you to enable and change following settings in database:
and changing SQL_MODES
Read more about those variables:
Note: It will not work on servers, where your account don't have proper privileges!
You can also follow similar topics:
You can also read:
http://drupal.org/node/259580 ("Warning: MySQL server has gone away" - Tune MySql to resolve this problem)
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,689
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.