This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
DataSync FeedAPI imports FeedAPI feeds using DataSync instead of with hook_cron.
There are several benefits to doing this:
- It prevents FeedAPI imports from timing out cron.php and ensures FeedAPI imports run on schedule even if another long-running hook_cron job is running.
- It allows you to specify different schedules for different feeds (eg. you can run one feed import every hour and another every day). Normally, FeedAPI runs on every cron run.
- You can use DataSync's error-handling support which will rollback all database changes in the case of an error and reschedule the feed import to rerun.
- You can extend the default DataSync FeedAPI job class to run your own custom jobs.
Read the README.txt for installation instructions.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,339
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.