Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Dataseed is the simplest way to create beautiful interactive data visualisations.
This module allows you to use Drupal entities as the data source for Dataseed visualisations through the provided Search API service class. You can setup visualisations of nodes, users, taxonomies and more - anything that can be indexed with Search API can be visualised with Dataseed.
For installation and setup instructions see this module's README.txt
For more information about the technical details of Dataseed, see the online developer documentation: https://dataseedapp.com/documentation
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 789
- Last modified: March 25, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!