Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
libdmtx is an open-source library for reading and writing Data Matrix barcodes, two-dimensional symbols that hold a dense pattern of data with built-in error correction. This module provides a PHP wrapper API enabling Drupal developers to make use of libdmtx's matrix code encoding/decoding functionality; it contains no end-user functionality per se, and should only be installed where another module requires it as a dependency.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Developer, Media
- Downloads: 4,267
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!