Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
libdmtx is an open-source library for reading and writing Data Matrix barcodes, two-dimensional symbols that hold a dense pattern of data with built-in error correction. This module provides a PHP wrapper API enabling Drupal developers to make use of libdmtx's matrix code encoding/decoding functionality; it contains no end-user functionality per se, and should only be installed where another module requires it as a dependency.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Developer, Media
- Downloads: 4,192
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.