This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
A simple yet elegant theme, ideal for a blog.
A port from the free template Dark Blue from minimalistic-design.net
You can see the original demo here: http://www.minimalistic-design.net/newtemplates/2/
Released under GNU/GPL license for the drupal community with consent from the author.
Go to /admin/build/themes/settings/darkblue to configure the:
- Site name
- Site slogan
- Footer message
- Shortcut icon
- Search box
- Primary Links
- Secondary Links
- Blog entries with fancy dates (taken from clean template) for BLOG content types
Regions available for blocks:
- Content Top *
- Right sidebar
- Footer *
* Both regions "Content Top" and "Footer" are layed out to have the block's width be a third of the space available.
So, if you have 3 blocks they will display side by side properly; If you have more they will drop to the next line.
If you want to have only one block on the whole region, you will want to edit the layout.css and remove the width for the blocks in that region.
See the README.txt file for more information.
#D7CX: I pledge that Darkblue will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
#D7AX - I pledge to make this theme as accessible as it can be. If you find any flaws, please submit an issue.
Drupal 7 development status:
The biggest part of the port to D7 has already taken place. Please help in this effort by testing the new 7.x branch, reporting any issues, etc.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 51 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,146
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.