What is cXense
What this module does
To install, copy the cXense directory and all its contents to your modules directory.
To enable this module, visit Administration -> Modules, and enable cXense.
To configure the module go to admin/config/system/cxense.
Specify your Site ID that you received from cXense in here.
This project is sponsored by Aller Media, Norway.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: SEO, Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 50 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,605
- Last modified: April 15, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.