Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
What is cXense
What this module does
To install, copy the cXense directory and all its contents to your modules directory.
To enable this module, visit Administration -> Modules, and enable cXense.
To configure the module go to admin/config/system/cxense.
Specify your Site ID that you received from cXense in here.
This project is sponsored by Aller Media, Norway.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: SEO, Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 34 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,637
- Last modified: April 15, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.