Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Module provides functionality of templates customizable per user.
- configurable mail templates with functionality to send customized templates per user to his clients,
- configurable page content per user with ability to show dynamic nodes,
- any other template functionality
1. Install the module.
2. Create 'New Template' (node/add/custom-template) and set default content.
3. Give specified role permission to use custom templates (admin/user/permissions).
4. Users from specified role now can customize content of that template from their profile (i.e. user/1/edit/my_templates).
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Mail
- Downloads: 1,608
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!