This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is a small module to help developers create and destroy custom menu's. It fills a small gap in Drupal 6.
menu_load are available in Drupal 7 for this purpose.
There are currently only three functions available:
/** * Create or update a custom menu * * @param array $menu * An array containing the following parameters: * - 'title': The UI title for the menu * - 'description': an optional description * - 'menu_name': The machine name for the menu */ function custom_menu_save($menu) /** * Delete a custom menu * * @param $menu_name * Name of the menu to delete * @param bool $delete_links * Whether to also delete links matching this menu from the menu_links table */ function custom_menu_delete($menu_name, $delete_links = TRUE) /** * Validate if a custom menu exists * * @param string $menu_name * The machine name of the custom menu to create * * @return bool * TRUE, if the menu exists, or FALSE, if none is found */ function custom_menu_exists($menu_name)
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 440
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.