This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Garland-based/inspired theme aimed primarily at web applications.
The goal is to create a theme primarily aimed at applications where the site structure is defined via code rather then admin defined navigation structures. Think Redmine, Basecamp, and the like. It was built with motivation to have a theme to suggest for uses of the Localization server but its purpose is to be a generic, recolorable theme for web applications.
See http://hojtsy.hu/blog/2010-apr-28/curie-new-web-application-theme-drupal for more information and more screenshots.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,982
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.