CurdBee is an online billing software for small businesses and freelancers. For details please visit their website http://www.curdbee.com
NOTE: Curdbee API is not available anymore. I will update this module to support Hiveage API shortly.
This module allows integration with CurdBee invoicing system using their API.
A fully functioning CurdBee account.
If you dont feel like setting up a test account, you can use the test details below:
CurdBee ID: drupal
API Token: ps1M6AEc6pi_kP1A5Rns
- Sign up for a free account at http://www.curdbee.com and activate your account.
- Login to your account and setup a dummy client + invoice.
- Grab CurdBee ID from the settings page and API Token from your profile page.
- Install as you would normally install a contributed drupal module. See: https://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-7 for further information.
- Enable the module from the module administration page.
- Configure the module at admin/settings/curdbee
- Head over to backend to add new/ edit existing user.
- Select the client from CurdBee drop down list and hit Save.
About the maintainers
This project is maintained by Ashish Upadhayay (http://www.ashish.com.au), a freelance web developer based in Sydney, Australia.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,462
- Last modified: 5 April 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.