Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
CTools Automodal Admin Interface module provides admin interface for CTools Automodal module (http://drupal.org/project/ctools_automodal).
On the module settings page you can choose what content types node forms should be processed in modal popup.
Or you can input menu paths to "Extra modal links" field (like "node/%node/edit"). Such paths will be processed in modal popup too. One path should take one line.
Please notice that only exact paths returned by hook_menu can be made automodal. So basically you may enter "node/%node" and every node page will become automodal. But you shouldn't enter paths like "node/5" (which is derivative from "node/%node") because they can't be processed and will be ignored.
- 7.x-1.1 version is compatible with 7.x-1.1 version of CTools Auto-modal module
- 7.x-1.x-dev version is compatible with GitHub version of CTools Auto-modal module.
Created by ADCI solutions team
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 234 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,658
- Last modified: July 16, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.