Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
D7 not needed, it's in the core.
This module allow to set the Menu Settings with certain Menus for content editing by Content Type.
From version 2 of the module you have to be not logged in as user #1.
example1 : I want that the menu-settings just show up on content-type "page" and not on other content-types. so that users wont be confused to have these settings where they dont make sense.
example2 : for the "Images" content Type I want to have only "Images" Menu available for "images" content.
Once installed the Menu Settings will not available in Node Edit Form until you set the Menus we want in the Content Type Settings (Administer > Content management > Content types > TheContentType edit)
Initial development sponsored by REALPRO
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 3,446 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 39,194
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.