Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The CTI Flex theme is a flexible and highly customizable Zen sub-theme with many configurable styles and colors.
Important Zen compatibility note
CTI Flex 7.x-1.0 is compatible with Zen 7.x-3.1 and earlier. This theme will not be further developed to make it compatible with the 7.x-5.x version of Zen.
Features for Drupal 7
- A Zen-based theme
- 1,2 or 3 columns
- 14 collapsible block regions (preview)
- Two fixed width (960 pixels) layout styles and one fluid width style (preview)
- 22 pre-designed color schemes (slideshow)
- A helper style sheet with a simple set of base styles to make it easy to create a custom color scheme
- Configurable font styles
- Optional CSS3 round corners (in compliant browsers)
- Extra block styles if used with the Skinr module
- Built-in styling for dropdown menus if used with the Superfish module
Using this theme
Installation and configuration
- Install both CTI Flex and Zen in the same directory and set CTI Flex as the default (Zen does not need to be enabled
- Install and enable the Skinr module (optional)
- Go to the CTI Flex theme configuration page to select a layout, color scheme, font family, and block corner styles. For more information and examples, please visit the demo site
- Select styles for individual blocks (if Skinr is installed) by selecting the
"Edit Skin" option and choosing options in the CTI Flex Block Styles section.
Note that the dropdown menus are no longer included as part of the theme. Instead, it is recommended that you use the Superfish module. The theme includes styles for dropdowns using this module that match the available color schemes.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 1,407 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 65,383
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.