Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module has not been ported to Drupal 7 and considering the age of the browsers this module was targetting, it is unlikely that such fixes are needed any longer.
The author of the original script also discourages the use of this solution.
Besides, using Internet Explorer is at the risk of your own sanity.
This module improves the :hover selector support in IE6 and 7. From the whatever:hover site:
Most modern browsers support the :hover selector for any html element. This is cool, because it enables you to, for instance, apply a mouseover effect to table rows
using only CSS. IE however, has an erratic support for :hover at best, depending on the particular version your visitor is using.
The module uses the file from that site too.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 80 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,739
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!