Posted by pillarsdotnet on
This module makes it possible for Courier-MTA to authenticate against a Drupal user database.
- Multiple email domains can authenticate against the same Drupal user database.
- Courier-MTA supports SMTP-Auth, POP3, IMAP, Webmail, virus-scanning, and spam-filtering.
- The email username is the same as Drupal user email.
- The email password is the same as Drupal user password.
- User maildirs can be automatically created and/or deleted as necessary.
- The configuration page will display the necessary Courier-MTA settings for Drupal integration.
- Unpack this module into your sites/all/modules directory.
- Visit admin/build/modules and enable this module.
- Visit admin/settings/cryptpw and configure it.
- Edit your Courier configuration files as suggested.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Mail, Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 3,235
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.