This module Captures and logs all CRUD operations for nodes and taxonomy terms, "create", "read", "update" and "delete". It was inspired by the Event Log module. The one problem I had with that module is that it captures all operations without the ability to ignore certain operations, specifically Read operations. Logging every node read operation would really fill up the database quickly and can pose a performance problem.
This module allows you to select which operations will be captured. Including read events, but it recommends against it and the default setting is to ignore them.
It logs the events in a custom table and exposes the data to Views. There is a default View to get you started. You'll probably want to just clone and then disable it and make modifications to the clone.
The module may support other entity types in the future, but for now, it's strictly nodes and taxonomy terms.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Statistics
- Reported installs: 25 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 510
- Last modified: August 17, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.