Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Cron Key is a module that adds various utility functions for the Drupal cron system. As of July 29, 2013, this project is under new maintainership.
The Drupal 6 version was originally contributed by doq and protects "cron.php" against unauthorized access. This version is no longer supported.
The Drupal 7 version adds a "Reset cron key" button on the system Cron page that changes the system
cron_key variable. This might be a useful utility module for anyone who has reason to believe their cron key has been accidentally disclosed.
Drush commands are available that display the system cron key (
drush cron-key) and reset the system cron key (
Cron Key is supported and maintained by the Larks at Exaltation of Larks. The Drupal 7 version was created and contributed as an instructional example at Droplabs during Drupal Module Development Boot Camp lab hours.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Security, Utility
- Reported installs: 261 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,853
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.