Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
This module lets you add configurable corners to your site. These corners could be image 'strips' to show short messages or banners on one or several pages on your site. The corners are placed on the page using CSS absolute or fixed positioning. The module has been designed to be light-weight and easy to use.
Each corner image can be configured with an image, title and optional link. You can also use an image map to specify the clickable region of a corner. Corner visibility is controlled in a fashion similar to the Page specific visibility settings for blocks. The module ships with five images - if you have any artistic inclinations and would like help out, I'll be more than happy to add additional images to the module. Use your own images by uploading them to the
corner/images directory. The HTML output is fully themeable with the included template and CSS files.
Optional: http://drupal.org/project/pngfix to ensure that 24 bit PNG images are handled correctly in IE 5.5 and IE 6.
Drupal 6 status
The second stable version of the module has been released, and the module currently does what it was designed for. There are no new features currently planned.
Drupal 7 status
Work has begun to port the module to Drupal 7. There is currently no upgrade path from D6 to D7 (and probably won't be). There are a few outstanding issues (see the README.txt) I'd like to fix before releasing a full release. As always with .dev versions - use with caution!
I'll gladly consider any feature requests and/or patches submitted to the module issue queue.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 171 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,103
- Last modified: January 21, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!