Allows users in permitted roles to add custom help messages to any specific path or path pattern, for display to selected roles, along with help messages provided by other modules.
Custom help messages are administered from the path where the message needs to be placed.
Cool aid also allows you to dynamically convert standard drupal help messages into a link which launches a jquery modal overlay containing the help messages.
The purpose of this module is to allow webmasters to easily provide assistance to users on pages with complicated forms and workflows. This is done by adding the messages to a page via hook_help, and by providing the unobtrusive button alternative.
help text, help tip, help icon, user help, user tips, page help, end-user help, custom help, user aid, administrator help, page-based documentation
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Utility
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,716
- Last modified: 10 March 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.