This module adds a new graphical control panel page. It allows the user to specify the menu path to use as the source for the Control Panel. ''admin' is the default but it can be set to any menu item. It also allows the user to specify if they want the Control Panel module to recursively build sub panels for the main Control Panel. These sub panels can be collapsible. The module also has the ability to generate the Control Panel via a block(s). Also, theme's can override the icons used by the Control Panel by creating a 'controlpanel' directory in the theme base directory and placing their theme specific icons in this new directory.
The Drupal 5 version is no longer supported
8/15/08 This module has now been updated to work with Drupal 6
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 414 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28,490
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.