This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module adds the possibility to evaluate PHP code as a Context condition and execute PHP code as Context reaction.
Note that module only should be used in rare cases where a custom condition module doesn't make sense. Keeping code out of the database is always best practice! Also note that giving users the possibility to administer contexts is also giving them the possibility to execute PHP code. When conndition or reaction PHP code throws Fatal Error the only way to solve this is to edit context data directly in DB and flush cache (clear cache tables if cache backend is DB). So use this module with caution!
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 871 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,115
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.