Adds a new condition to the context module that allows performing regular expression tests on the useragent string (
$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']). This allows adding different reactions based on the user's browser, operating system, or other needed contexts that may be found in the useragent string.
The module also comes with a second submodule (Context Useragent Defaults) which provides a number of default contexts for popular browsers and operating systems. These contexts, by default, simply apply a body class to the page to identify the current user's browser (useful for targeting specific browsers in a theme's css [ex:
The contexts currently included in the Context Useragent Defaults submodule are as follows:
- Browsers: Chrome 6 & 7, Firefox 2-4, Internet Explo[d]er 6-8, Opera 9 & 10, and Safari 3-5
- OSs: Linux, Mac, and Windows
Context 3.0 or higher
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Developer, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 145 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,369
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.