This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Context Set Message provides a Context Reaction for displaying messages to a user via drupal_set_message.
- Display a message in reaction to a context
- Choose the message type (status, warning, or error)
- Integrates with Token for user, date, site, node, and term token replacement
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 80 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,853
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.