This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
For some advanced usecases you want to be able to embed a context region into another template.
This module allows you to do that:
$build['examples_link'] = [ '#type' => 'context_region_embed', '#region' => 'sidebar', ];
The user of this module has to ensure that the region they want to render is hidden from the main page template.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 19 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 436
- Last modified: 9 January 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.