Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
For some advanced usecases you want to be able to embed a context region into another template.
This module allows you to do that:
$build['examples_link'] = [ '#type' => 'context_region_embed', '#region' => 'sidebar', ];
The user of this module has to ensure that the region they want to render is hidden from the main page template.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 15 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 311
- Last modified: January 9, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!