This module introduces a Context condition that allows you to trigger a Context based on query parameters on a given page request.
- Trigger contexts based on query parameters, irrespective of parameter order in the request,
- Choose from a number of operators to use on your query parameter (e.g. "must equal" or "must not equal"),
- Add as many parameter/operator rulesets to a context as you need,
- Toggle between "AND" logic (trigger only when all parameter rulesets match) and "OR" logic (trigger when any parameter ruleset matches).
- Alter meta tags on paged content so web crawlers see them as distinct pages
- Swap out download links to your desktop software with a query parameter like http://example.com/my-software?os=linux
- Easily debug on production by adding a simple "debug" query parameter.
For full details, installation, and usage, see README.txt
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 507 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,810
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.