- OG - group node context: This condition is triggered when viewing a node that is in the selected groups.
- OG - group type context: This condition is triggered when viewing a node that is in the selected group types.
- OG - member status: This condition triggers based on the user's group membership status.
- OG - member role (7.x-2.x only): This condition triggers based on the user's group role(s).
- OG - set group context: This reaction sets the Organic Group Context from the og_context module to the specified organic group.
NOTE: Currently you must clear all caches (the button on the admin/settings/performance screen is one way to do it) in order to see the new conditions and reactions that are provided by this module. Seefor the status on this.
- Use the 1.1 release if you are using og 7.x-1.x.
- Use the 2.x release if you are using og 7.x-2.x.
This module was developed by the friendly primates at FunnyMonkey.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 1,405 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 55,374
- Last modified: February 9, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.