Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is a Context module which integrates Context and PHP Mobile Detect library Mobile_Detect.
Mobile_Detect is a lightweight PHP class for detecting mobile devices. It uses the user-agent string combined with specific HTTP headers to detect the mobile environment.
Important notice: Module preserve drupal page cache working.
Once module is installed you are getting new Context Conditions, which are currently:
- Mobile Device (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Mobile Device Type (iphone, blackberry, htc, etc)
Those are conditions you might used to turn your site mobile-first and responsive very easily.
This is an improved version of the PHP get_browser() command. Mobile_Detect has a smaller footprint, but Browscap can provide more information and is not mobile-centric.
This is a full-featured module aimed at developing full-featured mobile sites. As such it has a heavier footprint, but also provides more features, such as redirection and theme-swicthing.
Development sponsored by Trellon.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2,307 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,011
- Last modified: March 25, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.